Motocare – October 2015 Mini Bowls Business League
The Mossel Bay Bowling Club is again hosting a Mini Bowls Business League, sponsored by Motocare, in October 2015. It will consist of ONLY 4 games and will be played in just 2 weeks.
The first game will take place at the Mossel Bay Bowling Club on Monday, 12 October 2015 at 17:15. The next games will be on Thursday 15 October, Monday 19 October with the last game and prize giving on Thursday 22 October 2015.
Boerewors rolls will be available every night. For your convenience drinks will be available at both greens and the bar will be open till late (it is illegal to bring your own drinks).
Registration will take place before play on Monday, 12 October 2015 from 17:00 at the club.
Entry fees can be paid at registration or preferably be deposited into the Club’s bank account: Mossel Bay Bowling Club, Standard Bank Marsh Street, Branch code 050414, Account number 082 835 179. Please send proof of payment to me.
You must however confirm participation as only 24 teams can be accommodated. The first 24 teams to confirm their entry in writing will be accepted. The entry fee is only R400 per team (the same as last year)! And a team will consist of only THREE players.
All you need is 3 willing players, flat-soled shoes and lots of enthusiasm, team spirit and supporters. The Mossel Bay Bowling Club will supply the bowls and basic coaching (if required!)
For any information please contact: Elize Nel on 083 554 8188 firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there!
October 2015 Mini Bowls Business League – RULES
- Times of play: Games START AT 17:30. Teams that have not arrived by 17:45 will forfeit the game and full points will be awarded to the other team.
- Dress code: Flat-soled shoes or bare foot to prevent damage to the bowling green’s surface.
- Prize giving: There will be sponsored prizes for the top teams.
- Please help us keep the bowling grounds tidy. Use the bins and please take all glasses back to the bar.
- PLEASE DO NOT SIT ON THE BANKS.
- PLEASE DO NOT DRINK ON THE BOWLING GREEN. DRINKING NEXT TO THE GREEN IS ALLOWED.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO BRING YOUR OWN LIQUOR.