Rink Bookings during COVID-19 Temporary Restrictions
<< AS ALL BOWLS CLUBS ARE STILL CLOSED IN TERMS OF GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, THIS BOOKING SYSTEM IS IN TEST MODE ONLY. FEEL FREE TO TEST IT OUT AS YOUR “BOOKING” WILL DISREGARDED UNTIL WE ARE GIVEN APPROVAL TO REOPEN. >>
- Please make your booking(s) below.
- Each timeslot is for 1hr 45min.
- You can book max 7 days in advance.
- One green with THREE rinks will be available each day from 09:00 to 17:00.
- Please arrive on time and finish on time.
- A Duty Officer will be on hand to supervise, sanitise equipment and implement all safety protocols.
(See duty roster at bottom of this page.)
- R10 donation per person per game. Payable to the Duty Officer.
- Maximum FOUR PLAYERS PER RINK.
- Face masks MUST BE WORN at all times.
- Players to provide own small bottle of sanitiser.
- Each rink will be equipped with two sanitised mats and two sanitised jacks.
- Jacks must not be delivered – place and centre jack with your foot.
- 2 m spacing between players at all times.
- No player contact, no high fives, no handshakes,
- Bar and kitchen are out of bounds.
- Duty Officer will regulate use of bathroom facilities – only one person in the bathroom at a time.
- Sanitise hands and equipment before and after play.